Green Day, Offspring, Macklemore & Linkin Park mashup -Busking in the streets of Dusseldorf, Germany
Medley with following songs:
– Green Day, Boulevard of broken dreams
– The Offspring, The kids aren’t right
– Macklemore, Can’t Hold Us
– Linkin Park, Numb
Les Boules de Feu is a “big band” from Reims, France (Fanfare Medicine de Reims)
I saw them “waking up” the streets of Dusseldorf in Germany, creating an amazing atmosphere!!
Green Day will be releasing a new song! Let’s gear up for the release.
This Week In Music:
– Green Day to release new song – http://bit.ly/2axFlPh
– Lindsey Stirling releases “Something Wild” – http://bit.ly/2aRJqQi
– Brand New announces tour – http://bit.ly/2axXGtj
– Spotlight – Belmont – https://youtu.be/uCbPkY6cYFQ
– Moose Blood – “Blush”
– Skillet – “Unleashed”
– My Iron Lung – “Learn to Leave”
My Videos This Week:
– Monday – Dear Friends – https://youtu.be/95yjqWHo77A
– Wednesday – Shiny Penny Interview – https://youtu.be/E-SZDq2sATM
Join the Twitter fam: http://twitter.com/bradlaplante
Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/bradlaplante
– Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/bradleyalanlaplante
– Twitter – http://twitter.com/bradlaplante
– Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/bradlaplante
– Videos – http://www.youtube.com/bradlaplante
– Tumblr – http://bradlaplante.tumblr.com/
– Snapchat – itsbradlaplante
– Business Inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay rad guys.
Green Day – American Idiot – U.C. Berkeley, Live, 4-16-13, front row, Greek Theatre. Billie Joe: “It’s such a trip to think that all of these songs are basically from here… or about here, I should say.”
Over 60 fans camped out overnight so that they would get a spot in the 1st row center. This actually worked out well for the many fans who came up from L.A. because that way they didn’t have to spring for a hotel room! 😛
The fans went wild when Green Day began this song and at 3:33, a crowd surfer goes right over us. 😛
Billie Joe frequently put on many of the items that the fans threw on stage, items such as hats, feather boas, sunglasses, and a 924 Gilman bumper sticker, which Billie then attached to his guitar during ‘2000 Light Years Away’. Green Day got its start at 924 Gilman Street in Berkeley, California.
Several of Billie Joe’s relatives also came to this concert. One person in my group recognized and then met a few of Billie’s brothers and sisters while we were waiting in line, and his nephew was also there, and he was later brought up on stage during the set’s second song.
After the 10th song, Billie Joe took a pair of requests from the audience, saying that that “we’ll play anything you want.” ‘Geek Stink Breath’ and ‘2000 Light Years Away’ were the winners.
Because the Greek Theatre has a 10pm curfew, Green Day started much earlier than usual at 7:30, when it was still light out.
1. 99 Revolutions
2. Know Your Enemy
3. Stay the Night
4. Stop When the Red Lights Flash
6. Oh Love
8. Boulevard of Broken Dreams
9. Stray Heart
11. Geek Stink Breath
12. Welcome to Paradise
13. 2000 Light Years Away
14. Coming Clean
15. Christie Road
16. Going to Pasalacqua
17. Highway to Hell / Rock and Roll
18. Brain Stew
19. St. Jimmy
21. Basket Case
23. King for a Day
24. Shout / (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction / Hey Jude
27. American Idiot
28. Jesus of Suburbia
29. Brutal Love
99 Revolutions Tour Lineup:
Epic gig by the legendary Green Day on June 6th, 2017 @ Arena Stožice, Ljubljana, Slovenia │ © 2017 Luka Hojnik Photography │ Official Green Day website: http://www.greenday.com
Green Day’s first time headlining in a big auditorium and this was a benefit where tickets were only $10, so naturally the place sold out!!
Me drawing the Awesome as Fuck Bunny, the Logo from Green Day’s Life Album „Awesome as F***“!
It took me about 28 minutes.
If you like the video please leave a Like and let me know in the comments 🙂
Don’t forget to subscribe and check out my YouTube Channel for more Videos!
Wanna see more of my Drawings?
Deviant Art: http://rockmusicjunkie.deviantart.com…
Character: Awesome as Fuck Bunny
Band: Green Day
Song: Jaded (Green Day, Album: Insomniac. I do not own the Song, all rights to the Band (Green Day) and Reprise Records!!!