Whatsername is a Green Day cover band based out of New Hampshire. Please subscribe and check out our Facebook page for upcoming shows and events!
**Copyright Statement** This video is not intended to infringe any copyright laws in any way. This is for the sole purpose of entertainment; no profit is gained from this. It is the copyrighted property of its respective owner(s)
Green Day – Bang Bang
from the 2016 release: ”Revolution Radio” is the copyrighted property of its owner(s).
no original music has been used to create this video, this cover song has been entirely performed by Mike Malak & The Fakers (c) 2016 Mike Malak for this cover version and video – no copyright infringement intended
no original music has been used to create this video, this cover song has been entirely performed by Mike Malak & The Fakers (c) 2014 Mike Malak for this cover version and video – no copyright infringement intended LYRICS BELOW
a great more or less recent country rock in the style of Mr Church
Like a honybee beatin on my screen door,
I got a little buzz in my head and its sore,
And from the my bed I can feel the sun,
Lord I hear the mornin come.
Creepin, creepin, creepin
Shot outta hell like a bullet from a gun,
A flip of a switch,
A theif on the run,
And since the day you left me baby,
I can feel the lonely,
I can hear the crazy.
Head to the future,
Run from the past,
Hide from the mirror,
And live in a glass,
What dreams forget the whiskey remembers,
Kinda like molasses in a late December.
Your cocaine kiss caffeine love,
Run under my skin and into my blood,
That need you back comes over me,
Like ivy crawlin’ up a hickory tree.
Part of the 2016 UMass Amherst Libraries Special Collections and University Archives eleventh Annual Colloquium on Social Change entitled Documenting Punk. Featuring a panel of speakers including Lisa Darms, Ramdasha Bikceem, & Sara Marcus. The panelists discuss their experiences documenting and participating in the riot grrrl/punk scene in the 1990s. Discussion includes: efforts of the Fales Library at New York University to document the 1970s/1980s downtown New York art scene and the riot grrrl scene of the early 1990s. Moderated by Tanya Pearson & Jeremy Smith.
Chroma Squad is a tactical role-playing video game developed by Brazilian development team Behold Studios. The game is influenced by Super Sentai (Japanese superhero) TV shows, in particular by the American franchise, Power Rangers. The game’s development was funded via Kickstarter.
The game was released on April 30, 2015 for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Digital distribution is available through Steam and GOG.
If you like the soundtrack, buy it on Bandcamp or Steam.
1. Power of Love, Chroma Squad! 0:00 – 1:15
2. All Play and No Work 1:16 – 3:42
3. Lights, Camera, Chromatize 3:45 – 7:00
4. Wait, what 7:01 – 8:15
5. My name is Cerebro 8:18 – 9:02
6. A little break from Saving the Planet 9:04 – 12:22
7. You there, to the Scene! 12:23 – 13:41
8. The Groove of Justice 13:42 – 17:05
9. The Perfect Plan 17:07 – 18:03
10. On to Plan B 18:06 – 21:12
11. That’s a Wrap 21:13 – 21:57
12. Hard Boiled 21:58 – 25:14
13. Amazing Entrance 25:17 – 25:55
14. Ain’t no Suit 25:56 – 28:56
15. Something Smells Fishy 28:58 – 32:22
16. Monster Jelly 32:23 – 33:04
17. Monster Jam 33:05 – 36:26
18. United we Stand 36:28 – 39:45
19. Here They Come 39:47 – 40:25
20. A Threat to Us All 40:27 – 43:38
21. Episode Delayed 43:39 – 43:55
22. This isn’t even my final form! 43:56 – 44:34
23. Friends in Danger 44:34 – 47:58
24. Destroy the City, Save the City 48:00 – 51:29
25. Apocalypse Cancelled 51:35 – 52:16
26. Bits and Pieces 52:19 – 52:28
27. Spoiled Kid from Outer Space 52:30 – 53:11
28. Dance to the Beating 53:12 – 56:32
29. The Voidbringer 56:35 – 57:08
30. Could This Be the End 57:10 – 1:00:32
31. Be Brave 1:00:34 – 1:02:05
[NOTE: I am not making any money off of ad revenue for this video. My Adsense account has been permanently suspended and I can’t be bothered to appeal it. Any advert is either the Original Creator’s (Behold Studios) doing or Youtube’s]