So I thought it was about time for me to create an original book tag and to wear a little eyeliner and nail varnish while I was at it. See below for books etc and please do feel free to take this tag yourself!
Download the sliders:
TeknoAXE’s Royalty Free Music – #194 (Separate the Ones) Alternative/Punk/Rock/Metal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knch05XMDo0
J. R. R. Tolkien – The Fellowship of the Ring
George R. R. Martin – A Game of Thrones
William Shakespeare – Romeo and Juliet
Gillian Flynn – Gone Girl
Will Self – The Book of Dave
Chuck Palahniuk – Rant
Philip Pullman – Northern Lights
Dhonielle Clayton – The Belles
The Oxford English Dictionary
J. D. Salinger – The Catcher in the Rye
Fred Weasley Died Laughing
Todd the Librarian
Plots and Points
Madman Reads and Rocks
Chrissy Books and Berries
1. God Save the Queen (The Sex Pistols)
Name a book with a queen who ain’t no human being.
2. Pretty Vacant (The Sex Pistols)
Name a book with a character who’s pretty vacant.
3. Ever Fallen in Love (The Buzzcocks)
Name a book with a character who fell in love with someone they shouldn’t have fallen in love with.
4. I Wanna Be Sedated (The Ramones)
Name a book that made you wanna be sedated.
5. London Calling (The Clash)
Name a book set in London or in which a character lives by the river.
6. The Passenger (Iggy Pop and the Stooges)
Name a book in which a character is a passenger and rides and rides through the city’s backside.
7. Teenage Kicks (The Ramones)
Name a book that was the best you ever had and makes you want to hold it tight and get teenage kicks right through the next.
8. Fat Lip (Sum 41)
Name a mainstream book that makes you not want to waste your time becoming another casualty of society.
9. Self Esteem (The Offspring)
Name a book that you struggled through because the more you suffer, the more it shows you really care.
10. Basketcase (Green Day)
Name a book with a character who was a melodramatic fool, neurotic to the bone no doubt about it.
11. Sheena is a Punk Rocker (The Ramones)
Tag your most punk rock BookTube friends to take this tag.
Hi, I’m Dane Cobain! I’m an author, poet, BookTuber, and occasional musician. Please hit the subscribe button if you like books, cats and shenanigans: http://bit.ly/subscribetodane
And if you’d like to find out more about my books, head over to http://www.danecobain.com/amazon.
Find me elsewhere:
I’ll see you in the comments!
SONG: Forever Now
BAND: Green Day
ALBUM: Revolution Radio
LABEL: Reprise Records (All Rights Reserved)
DISCLAIMER: I don’t Own Any Of The Rights And Music. All Credits To Green Day And Billie Joe Armstrong.
All Rights Reserved To Green Day And Billie Joe Armstrong.
Treasures Of Green Day By Gillian G. Gaar
01. Green Day poster.
02. A ticket for Green Day (with Tilt supporting) on March 29, 1994, at First Avenue, Minneapolis, USA.
03. Green Day ticket for their concert in Milan, Italy, on September 15, 1995. The Riverdales provided support
04. A very rare flyer for a Gilman Street concert featuring Operation Ivy, and more.
05. The Mr. T Experience and Sam i Am top the bill on this flyer for Berkeley Square, CA, circa 1989.
06. Rare poster from Green Day at the Cruel Elephant, Vancouver, Canada, circa 1991.
07. After party entry from the Nimrod tour, 1998.
08. Flyer from an early Green Day gig at The Outhouse, Mass., USA.
09. Ticket from Green Day`s live show at London`s Astoria, 1998.
10. Ticket from the Green Day/Blink 182 tour of 2002.
11. Ticket from the Green Day concert in Grenoble, France, 1996.
12. A 2008 Pinhead Gunpowder set list; concert at Gilman Street.
13. Flyer from Bad Religion/Green Day, circa 1993.
14. Flyer from Wigan, England, 1991.
15. Flyer from Lollapalozza 1994.
16. Green Day dressing room sign, circa 21st Century Breakdown
17. The cover and a selection of pages from Green Day`s 2001 tourbook.
18. Ticket from Green Day`s concert at Madison Square Garden, NYC, in 2009.
19. A colorful security pass, circa 1998.
20. Backstage pass from the Pop Disaster Tour (with Blink 182) in 2002.
21. Green Day poster #2
INFO: Unofficial And Unauthorized
DESCRIPTION: Experience The Best Of The Legendary Punk Band With This Box Set Containing An Illustrated Book And Rare Removable Memorabilia
CATALOG NUMBER: ISBN 978-1-4027-9854-2
LABEL: Gillian G. Gaar/Sterling New York
Check Out My Website: