Saved Snap story of the Arkansas blink-182 “Everything’s Gonna be Fine” meet and greet VIP tickets
Tom Speaks on Modlife about blink 182 reunion and Angels and Airwaves
What we learn from this video:
* AVA movie pushed back. May be release with the new CD.
* Next AVA record may sound like new Blink cd.
* Blink not doing much touring. But he did say they will be touring in a big event this summer. which could be warped tour, but no further info was given.
* Blink modlife a real possibility. Tom also said that both Mark and Travis like the idea about it. He also said that since he and the rest of everyone on AVA modlife are tied together, he might make the blink modlife free for ppl who suscribe to AVA.
* AVA might not be touring, not in studio this year because Tom is in the studio with Blink.
* Blink is NOT temporary. They will be releasing their album this year, as well as touring.
* Blink and AVA modlifes might be 2 for the price of 1.
* Tom ALMOST played part of a blink demo, but he decided not to because he knew that it would be bootleged all over and that he should talk to Mark and Travis about it first.
* David, Matt, and Atom are apparently working on their own project down in the studio that tom said he will tell us later about.
Full Video: http://www.182online.com/
00:00 – Voyeur.
03:35 – What’s My Age Again?
06:07 – Untitled.
09:08 – Going Away To College.
13:02 – Pathetic.
15:33 – M+M’s.
18:27 – Adam’s Song.
22:51 – Wendy Clear.
25:38 – Mutt.
28:51 – Dammit.
32:12 – Genie In A Bottle.
32:49 – All The Small Things.
The curtain opens up at 1:09, waited for awhile while filming the start of Blink performing, Tom’s crotch at minute 5, pretty fuckin crazy. Atlanta show 10/7/09
I’m still not sure what happened but some of the band and most of the audience was scared.
During ATL’s performance of Missing You
Blink 182’s California Tour. Los Angeles 10/01/16
Epic performance by the band BLINK-183 recorded live from The Kokopelli club in AZ on New Years Eve 2012.
Blink 182 on the Honda Civic tour at Rogers Arena, Vancouver BC, Canada.
Includes Mark’s thoughts on Winnipeg and Tom biting his lip.